Your privacy is important to Syntrion GmbH. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Syntrion GmbH collects, and the ways in which Syntrion GmbH uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Syntrion GmbH may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including but not limited to page views, page view duration, page navigation, etc.)
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including but not limited to name, email adress, practitioner license, other forms of certification);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including but not limited to downloads, contact messages, contact information);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including but not limited to email adress, name, contact information, licensing); and
- any other information that you send to Syntrion GmbH.
Using personal information
Syntrion GmbH may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications, if you have agreed to this.
Where Syntrion GmbH discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Syntrion GmbH may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Syntrion GmbH will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Syntrion GmbH is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Syntrion GmbH
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to Syntrion GmbH, Robert-Bosch-Str. 6, 75365 Calw, Germany.
If you want to change or modify information you have previously provided us with, please call us or write to us (see contact information on “Contact” page).
Our website may place small bits of text or “cookies” onto your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable us to deliver content specific to your interests and improve your website use.